Monday, October 8, 2007

My Life Has Been Blessed

My life has been blessed today, I can't even begin to explain it, this morning I woke up and I had time to relax before going full-force into my day, which was nicer than you can ever imagine. I had time to pray over my day and meditate on the messages I'd heard at church over the weekend.

When I got to work, my friends Mr. George and Ms. Val were out and I got to explain to them what a Miracle is, and I prayed with them before I came inside and got to work, this week, I am soliciting (I hate that word) donations for our Thanksgiving Feast.

I had no idea how my life was going to be blessed today, I had the opportunity to sit down with "P" and he shared his heart with me, he encouraged me in a way I've not been encouraged in a long while, quoted scripture and prayed and prayed with me. It was such a blessing, I feel so rejevunated and ready to finish out my day.

Things to Pray For:

My meeting with the MTF this evening
Maurice (One of the kids)
"P"
Pastor Mike

No comments: