Sunday, August 31, 2008

The rewards....

I've probably mentioned this before, but the best part of my job is not planning events, bible studies or making dinners for Wednesday nights, it's the fellowship I get to have with my kids outside of the church. It's the burger picnics, the little girls braiding my hair on the front steps, it's missing that catch when the boys throw the football to me in a pick up game of street ball, it's the voices telling me how much they love me, it's the excited look on a little boys face when he gets to run around with me.

Last night Ms. Crystal and I ventured into the neighborhood and we hung out with our kids in their territory, we let them do our hair, we threw the football with them, loved them and just had an all around good time with them!

Now for some pictures:



No comments: